The Trading Post
At various meetings throughout the year we will open “The Trading Post”. This is where you can trade the beads you have earned for various specimens.
To earn beads, just do any of the following:
- When you originally join the group, a bead will come on your string.
- 1 bead – Attend a meeting
- 1 bead – Each badge requirement-Given out as they finish them.
- 1 bead – Earn a badge
- 15 beads – Hit Rock Hound status (means you’ve earned 6 badges)
- 20 beads – Earned Cloisonne Pin (finished program)
- 3 beads – Write an article for the Pick ‘n’ Dop newsletter
- 1 bead – Article wins at the Midwest level
- 2 beads – Article wins 1st at Midwest level
- 1 bead – Article wins at the AmFed level
- 2 beads – Article wins 1st at AmFed level
- 1 bead – Per hour of work at CGMA or other shows
- TBD – Displays at shows, Presentations…